Are you probably wondering? that bleaching hair at home is a very difficult task but it’s not if you follow proper steps of have you always wished to sport bleached hair? Blonde hair is as healthy as it is beautiful, maybe that’s why they never go out of style. Fortunately, colorless hair is an aspect that you can create at home with several products from the cosmetics store. You can use chemical methods to discolor hair or household products such as hydrogen peroxide. You can even use natural foods like lemon juice to obtain a lighter hair color. Whether you want to go from brown to light brown, from raven black to red, or from dark blond to platinum blond, bleaching is a must! What is it? And how to proceed at home? Here are all the tips about how to bleach hair. Turn your black hair to blonde in a jiffy with our advice.
Women often feel the need for transformation. There is a common question how to bleach hair at home? They want changes that usually start with their hair, and then dark hair can feel extremely limited from a style point of view. Especially when you like to experiment, dark hair imposes many restrictions on what you can try. That’s why the blonde will never stop being a tendency to work. Bleaching is essential when you want to lighten your hair more than two tones. As in the case of a passage from brown to blond or from black to light brown for example. It also eliminates any hair colour you no longer desire, how to bleach hair at home ? in the next step we are going to explain it step by step.
How To Bleach Hair And Preparing Your Hair For Bleaching
How to bleach your hair is no longer a problem. We teach you everything about it in this tutorial.
1. The bleach acts by breaking the hair shaft and oxidising the natural pigment that gives hair colour. This process permanently damages the hair and, for the same reason, the hair must be healthy to be bleached.
2. If your hair is dry or damaged, it is recommended waiting a month or two before you do a bleach.
3. Meanwhile, you can prepare your hair by taking care of it. If you have healthy hair, it is best to start preparing your hair for two weeks before bleaching it. To learn how to bleach your own hair read on. Bleached black hair is stylish and chic.
You May Ask What Are Bleaching Hair At Home Tips
• Before we start talking about how to bleach hair at home, you have to understand some do’s and don’ts so let’s get started, do not colour your hair for at least three months before bleaching it. If you have treated or dyed your hair, it is recommended to wait at least three months before deciding to bleach. This is because bleach works best on virgin and natural hair. Your hair is also more vulnerable if you treat it too chemicals too soon one after another. Bleaching dark hair is not a problem if you follow the instructions.
• Stop styling your hair using heat and avoid using shampoos and products that contain sulfates and alcohol. This will help prevent moisture loss, and you need all the moisture you can get for bleaching your hair.
• You need to start hair conditioning two weeks before bleaching hair at home.
• It is not preferable that you use conditioners bought from stores. When you bleach hair at home try and use deep conditioning masks about twice a week. Tips for bleaching hair means you can create your own homemade masks with ingredients such as coconut oil, egg, olive oil, bananas and avocado. Make sure you never wash your hair before applying oil. This will prevent the hair from drying out through the shampoo. Coconut oil can prevent a lot of unnecessary damage. Massaging hair in coconut oil overnight before bleaching is vital. The oil creates a protective barrier on the hair stalks, which prevents the loss of too much moisture, without hindering the discolouration process.
• One more thing before starting talking about how to bleach hair at home is to buy a bleaching powder of a good brand. Compromising on this and the use of bleach for the skin in your hair will probably lead to catastrophic hair. It is recommended taking a blue or purple bleach because it helps reduce brassy tones.
You have to use peroxide liquid which would activate the bleach. Peroxide comes in strengths in multiples of ten such as 10, 20, 30. The strength of 10 will not work if your hair is dark. It works for making hair that is already light hue one or two shades lighter. The strength of 20 works if your hair is light brown. Strength 30 and higher is very strong and should not be allowed to come into contact with our skin or scalp because it might irritate.
• Vol 10 – This does not work with dark hair. Do not use it for bleaching black hair. It can be used to bleach blonde hair. It is ideal for lightly coloured hair or to discolour one or two colour levels in already light hair such as bleached blonde hair.
• Vol 20 – If you have light brown hair and do not want to lift too much colour, a developer of 20 should do the work.
• Vol 30 – The developer of volume 30 will help you to lighten 3 to 4 levels of hair colour, do not leave it on the scalp for a long time, because it will irritate. If you have sensitive skin, it is best not to allow the bleach to touch the skin or scalp when using this volume. If you want to light up your hair with the brightest blonde, it is better to use this programmer for 2 or 3 sessions. If you want to know how to bleach black hair use this developer.
How To Bleach Hair At Home?
For a successful discolouration, it is best to proceed in two steps. Because for roots and lengths the time needed is not the same. You will avoid burns in this way and also bleached tips.
Put on some old clothes and gloves. Divide your hair so that the crown is securely tied away. Begin with the back of the hair. This part is hardest to reach and best to get it out of the way first. Mix two parts of the developer to one part of bleach hair dye. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture. Try not to bleach bath hair.
Start by bleaching the roots by applying the product with a brush and let the indicated time elapse. Then rinse thoroughly until you are sure the bleach has left your hair.
Then go to the lengths. Always with the brush, deposit the bleaching product on the whole of the hair in a homogeneous way. Leave it until the hair reaches the desired lightening level without ever exceeding 45 minutes.
Our expert advice: during the day, consider making a nourishing mask rich in vegetable oils (coconut, argan, jojoba). Your hair will be deeply hydrated and will thank you. If you read on you will find how to bleach hair white.
Why colour after the fading?
After rinsing your mask, colouring is required. Discoloured, the hair is yellowish and dull, no way to leave it as it is. A colour will bring shine, beautiful reflections and body. Whether you want to go blond, red, light brown, or just a lighter shade, recolour is essential. Bleaching dyed black hair and knowing how to bleach hair at home is not difficult at all if you take care of everything and follow every step carefully.
When applying your colour, remember to protect your shoulders with an old T-shirt and put a rich cream at the edge of the forehead to avoid traces on the skin. Then, use the dye product first at the root, then spread it to the ends evenly. Leave the time indicated and rinsed until the water is clear.
Illuminate Hair With Lighter Strands
If bleaching all of your hair scares you, nothing forces you to discolour your hair thoroughly. Bleaching some strands are enough to bring light texture and relief to contrast with your base colour. It’s up to you to decide the size of the strands to be lightened. Okay, for a natural result like a sweep, or thick if you want to create contrast. All the same, know that it is better to stay in two to three shades below your natural colour for a harmonious rendering. Black hair bleached white is very fashionable now.
How To Care For Your Hair After Bleaching
At this time you know everything about how to bleach hair at home, bleached hair is more fragile and more sensitive to UV and various attacks. It is therefore essential to protect and nourish them daily using revitalizing hair masks and products without rinsing in particular. After discolouration of the hair, they become even more porous. The bleach causes the scales to separate from the epidermis, which gradually weakens the hair. All this leads to an increase in fracture and hair loss, and you will have to endure it because you cannot lighten your black hair without bleach.
• First, do you know why bleaching damages the hair? This process involves penetrating hydrogen peroxide into the hair to lighten it up to eight shades. The natural pigments of your fibre are then discoloured, your hair first turns red, yellow and then blond. That’s why we must respect the exposure time to the bleaching agent. Bleach wash hair is not a good idea.
• As a result of bleaching, your hair fiber loses its protective film on the surface. The hair is very often dry, brittle and loses mass. Everyone knows how bleaching works, but do you know what causes moisture loss? When the bleach comes into contact with the hair, it damages it and also affects the moisture level, which causes the hair to be dry and damaged.
• Now you get the answer of the most asked question how to bleach hair at home on the internet, Now is the time to know how to take care of discoloured hair? Take care of your blond hair since it requires special care. Are you naturally blonde, have you dyed your hair blond or are you about to clear them up? To keep the appearance healthy, blond hair requires a lot of attention. Thanks to our tips, keep your blond tresses glowing.
Bleached hair care – Blond hair dries quickly. It is therefore wise to use specially adapted care. There are special shampoos and conditioners for blond hair. They give shine to your blond hair and give them the care they need, e.g. Clairol Shimmer Lights Conditioning Shampoo.
Use a silver shampoo which has a bluish or purple colour that beautifies the yellowish reflections. Ideal if your hair accidentally turns yellow or copper. Eugène Perma’s Biorene shampoo and Drybar ‘Blonde Ale’ Brightening Shampoo are also good shampoos to use. Bleached hair guys love to use them.
Protect your blond hair from the sun – The blond hair is fragile. Proper sun protection is necessary. Use hair protection spray to protect your hair. The UV filter spray preserves hair colour and prevents drying out.
A sun hat is an ideal protection for your discoloured hair. It’s time to buy a matching hat for your summer dress. In any case, protect your head at the hottest time of the day. Of course, you can wear your hat at other times of the day, too: it’s too trendy!
A useful tip after knowing how to bleach hair at home. Seawater and chlorine from the pool water can damage your hair. If you swim too long, your hair can even turn green. No more golden blonde you were so proud of That’s why it’s better to first wet your hair in the shower before taking a dip: it protects the strands. After each bath, rinse your hair thoroughly.
Enjoy As Long As Possible Your Blond Hair
This is a complete step by step guide for how to bleach hair at home, would you like to enjoy your blond hair as long as possible? Follow the tips below to keep hair shiny and healthy for as long as possible.
• Do not wash your hair every day. The chemicals in the shampoo accelerate the fading of the colour. Use a dry shampoo to refresh your hair between two washes.
• Hot water dries out skin and hair. Do not take a hot shower and rinse with cold water. Thus, your hair will have a natural volume and a beautiful shine.
• Moisturize the ends of the hair. For example, use each week a hair mask for individual blond hair, for instance, the conditioner Garnier Ultra Sweet Chamomile and Honey Flower.
• The blond hair quickly looks dry. Protect them from the heat of curling irons, hair dryers, and other hairdressing tools.
So now we have explained everything about how to bleach hair at home we hope you will get what you are looking for.